Monday, November 13, 2023

CST 338 Week 4 Learning Journal - Markov

 1. I worked by myself answering these questions, as I do not currently have a group.

2. My strategy was first to pan out the process on paper, as my mind thinks more freely when I have a pencil and piece of paper. I wanted to ensure I had a clear understanding of how the Markov chain would be constructed and how sentences would be generated based on the input text. I was able to then flesh out my methods based on this. 

3. This question is not applicable.

4. Perhaps now instead of struggling so much firsthand, I could get some guidance from people who have previously solved Markov chains, and then once I get that better idea I will have a better stepping point to go about creating my version. Also, maybe consider improving the readability of the code. 

5. According to myself, I consider it to follow the Google Java Style Guide fairly well, such as using camelCase for variable and method names, including comments, and proper indentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CST 462S - Service Learning

Overall, my experience working as a volunteer for NTS was great and I wouldn't have changed it any way! What went well?  I'd say ove...