Saturday, November 11, 2023

CST 338 - Week 3 Journal - Preparing for Library

 1. I just worked with myself.

2. For the existing tests functions for Book, Reader, and Shelf there are a few things that can be noted to be changed in the near future:

    a) Enhance the test coverage by incorporating more scenario-based tests such as how methods would behave under unusual conditions. 

    b)Make more thorough error handling by including tests for edge cases.

    c) Integration tests between Book, Reader and Shelf.

3. Discussing with myself, I looked over the prompt for Library. java and noted how I need to get a head start on it so that I don't fall behind. I am not too familiar with init and need to brush up on that. Looking through the entire prompt, I see that this will take a good chunk of time and need to get started. Overall, it does seem doable with the time I have allotted for myself. 

4. Some questions right off the bat that I have are 1) How does Library.java integrate with Book, Reader, and Shelf classes? 2) What are the best ways to go about error handling?  Other than those, as questions arise I will ask either the TA or the Professor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CST 462S - Service Learning

Overall, my experience working as a volunteer for NTS was great and I wouldn't have changed it any way! What went well?  I'd say ove...