Saturday, June 17, 2023

CST 363 Journal #8, Week #8, Final Journal of the Course! 🥳

 Prompt: Briefly describe what you consider to be the 3 most important things about this course.

First of all, I want to mention that there are a lot of soft notes about this course that made it very enjoyable over all. From the understanding nature of the TA and Professor, to the clarity of topics assigned each week, to the level of ease and challenges that were presented before us, it was overall a very pleasant course to take! 

Secondly, the practical knowledge. Instead of just skimming off the topics learned each week, I very much enjoyed the challenge of the projects and how they made us learn things such as Spring, MongoDB utilizing different software such as Eclipse and MySQL as well. It was very helpful when I was corrected also when I did an incorrect join or not enough joins in MySQL and I really grew to learn the content on a deeper level. 

The last important thing about this course is what it will add to my resume and portfolio. Now that I have this course under my belt, it adds more to my knowledge that will advance me in my career in the future. 

I want to say a final thank you all the people who helped me in the course. I only hope that the people taking it next will learn as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CST 462S - Service Learning

Overall, my experience working as a volunteer for NTS was great and I wouldn't have changed it any way! What went well?  I'd say ove...