Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Week 4 Learning Journal

 Part One: Educational Goals

My educational goal basically leads me to becoming a Software Engineer at a notable company. I want to take every step necessary to attain this goal, and am excited to begin on this journey.

Part Two: Set Your Career Goals

Again, my career goal is to eventually become a Software Engineer. I envision myself achieving this because taking these classes will greatly prepare me for this role. 

Part Three: Percentile Guess of ETS Computer Science Test

After taking this test, I think I will be in the higher percentile. Maybe not the highest, but definitely up there. I have full confidence in myself and my abilities as well as the knowledge that is to be gained through these courses.

Part Four: What I Have Learned This Week

From this week's readings and activities, I have learned what ethical frameworks are, stakeholders, and the 5 types of claims. It felt like going straight into a philosophy class as I learned about Utilitarianism, Virtue Ethics, and Ethical Egoism. I have been pushed to my limits with the outline on the ethics paper as I chose a quite difficult topic to debate about. It will be interesting as this progresses to see how my paper evolves, but I want to make sure it is a very well-rounded paper and up to par with the standards of this class. 

Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CST 462S - Service Learning

Overall, my experience working as a volunteer for NTS was great and I wouldn't have changed it any way! What went well?  I'd say ove...